Mirrors Adelaide abides by Australian Consumer Law. This means that:
- We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind.
- You can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a major problem. This is when the item:
- has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it
- is unsafe
- is significantly different from the sample or description
- doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
- Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will compensate you for any drop in value.
- If the problem is not major, we will repair the item within a reasonable time. If it is not repaired in a reasonable time you can choose a refund or replacement.